We envision a healthy region with an economy that works for everyone.
We organize to alter relations of power around issues like Worker Rights, Education, Water Rights, Environmental Justice, Disability Justice and Housing.
The Thriving Team meets on the second Wednesday of every month, minus every third month which will hold a DJJ General Meeting and a New Leader Orientation.
Join our next meeting on Wednesday, March 10th (RSVP here).
LIAISON UPDATES (last updated: 2/17/2021)
- The People's Water Board (PWB) is planning for World Water Day, a significant cross-state, remote & in-person event. Nicole Hill is chairing the event planning, and needs more planners! If you are interested contact Barry ([email protected], (248) 701-7414) for the next planning meeting's zoom link!
- We're also looking for someone to help with the PWB communications committee - someone with tech skills to help with PWB website. If that's you, reach out to Allie at [email protected].
- Join DAYUM’s Teacher-Student Round Table Talk on Monday, Feb. 15, 1-3pm. Text "@dayum" to 81010 for the link.
- Calling on DJJ members to attend regular DED meetings, happening on Thursdays at 6pm. Contact [email protected] for zoom info.
- Support DED’s efforts to help Ms. Burney and her children who were illegally evicted in Dec 2020.
Fundraising is Organizing! Tell your friends and family why you DJJ and why they should give a sustaining gift:
- Here's an inspirational how-to on end of year fundraising for DJJ!
- RSVP for next Grassroots Fundraising Team Meeting Monday, 12/14!
Come back to this Thriving Team page for all your Thriving Team updates!
DO YOU SEE SOMETHING MISSING? Do you want to join an action but don't know how? Email Konrat at [email protected]