- Detroit Jewish News publishes DJJ Organizer Allie Zeff's "Detroit Jews for Justice Attend UAW Strike"
- R. Alana's article, "Detroit Jewish group supports Tlaib, reject Trump's racist devision" published in Detroit Free Press
- The Detroit News, Fox2Detroit, Religious News Service, all publish articles about the #CloseTheCamps action outside of the Dearborn Police Department
- R. Alana quoted in Detroit Journalism Cooperative article, "Detroit Jews get the message of Trump's immigration order"
- Detroit Jewish News publishes DJJ Jewish Communal Leadership Program intern Lauren Fine’s “Chanukah Text and the Bravery to Act”
- Rabbi Moshe Givental publishes “Illuminating Water Justice” in the Detroit Jewish News, reflecting on our 2018 Chanukah gathering
- WXYZ, the Detroit Jewish News, the Detroit Free Press, and the Detroit News all cover the Pittsburgh vigil
- Detroit News publishes op-ed by Rabbi Alana Alpert and Dawud Walid regarding the Pittsburgh massacre titled, “Intolerance lies below the surface in America”
- Tikkun publishes Rabbi Alana Alpert’s and Reverend Bill Wylie-Kellerman’s join Rosh Hashanah sermon on water justice, “Disobedience Here Below”
- Detroit Jewish News features Program Associate's Valeriya Epshteyn’s reflection on Jewish participation and DJJ leadership in the summer of non-violent direct action, “Leading Michigan Poor People’s Campaign: Dozens of rabbis and lay leaders join together for social justice”
- Truthdig featured DJJ leaders in striking photos of the Michigan Poor People’s Campaign
- Jake Ehrlich takes a Jewish look at the Poor People’s Campaign in the Detroit Jewish News
- Ferndale Friends! publishes, "Rabbi Alana Alpert: A Jewish Voice in the Progressive Community"
- Chris Harrison’s blog on Jews of Color in Metro Detroit was picked up by Detroit Jewish news
- Eleanor featured in a Detroit Jewish News article highlighting politically active women
- R. Alpert reflects on civil disobedience through a Torah commentary in the Detroit Jewish News
- Leaders Jackson Koeppel, Aaron Appel, Eleanor Gamalski, and Carly Sugar featured in Detroit Jewish News' "36 Under 36"
- R. Alpert and 5 leaders featured in Detroit Jewish News “36 Under 36”
- DJJ’s participation in protests against the Muslim ban featured in Detroit Jewish News “Detroit Jews get the message of Trump’s immigration order”
- B.L.A.C. Magazine features Community Organizer Eleanor Gamalski in "Closing the Black-Jewish Divide in Detroit”
- Detroit Jewish News features our Purim shpiel: “Detroit Jews for Justice keeps the focus on education issues this Purim”
- Detroit Jewish News features our Syrian immigrant benefit concert with Daniel Kahn twice : “Detroit Jews for Justice Passover Event to Highlight Immigrant Solidarity” & “‘Let My People In’: Detroit Jews for Justice raises funds for refugees’”
- R. Alana featured in Detroit Jewish News as Avodah alumnus: “Avodah’s work toward social change attracts many Detroiters”
- Leader Marty Baum writes op-ed for Detroit Jewish News: “Time To Mobilize For Mass Transit”
- Detroit Jewish News features leader Lori Lutz in “Jewish community stands together with Chaldeans over deportation issue”
- Detroit News features R. Alana and Ruach leader Jake Ehlrich singing “Dayenu,” a Passover song with an activist lilt
- Intern Talia Schechet write op-ed for Detroit Jewish News: “Water is a Right”
- Leader Allie Zeff writes op-ed for Detroit Jewish News: “The Detroit Trash Incinerator is Environmental Racism”
- R. Alana was featured in NPR’s “On Point” discussing the challenges of millennial outreach in "Have Faith, Millennials"
- R. Alana interviewed for Bustle Magazine’s “How Antisemitism And Ivanka Trump Have Radicalized Young Jewish Women"
- Detroit Jewish News features water justice campaign: “DJJ panels looks at the effects of water shutoffs on local health”
- Model D features our work in “Reconnecting with their roots: The past, present, and future of Jewish life in the North End”
- Leader Kimberly Siegel urges regional transit ballot in Detroit Jewish News op-ed “Opinion: Why Vote For A Regional Transit Authority?”
- Co-founder and Steering Committee member Andy Levin urges regional transit ballot in Macomb Daily op-ed “Column: Detroit's mobility hopes are on the Nov. 8 ballot”
- Intern Eli Zucker urges regional transit ballot in Detroit News op-ed “Letter: Oakland County needs transit, too”
- Detroit Jewish News features R. Alana in “Jewfro: Schlep For Transit On Nov. 8”
- The Hub Detroit features R. Alana as part of a coalition of clergy supporting regional transit in “Faith in Transportation”
- Leader Hayley Sakwa reflects on the regional transit ballot in Detroit Free Press article “No matter who wins Tuesday's election, we all lose”
- R. Alana featured along with other Jewish leaders in processing election results: “What Next? Moving Forward After A Divisive Election”
- Detroit Jewish News features our event with the Executive Director of ACLU Michigan: “Detroit Jews For Justice Holds Forum With ACLU To Prepare For Trump”
- Former Program Director Blair Nosan writes “It’s Time to Care” for Detroit Jewish News
- Ferndale Friends! features R. Alpert in "T’chiyah Leader: Welcome Rabbi Alana Alpert as she joins Congregation T’chiyah, works for social justice, and nurtures her Detroit roots"
- In These Times features R. Alpert in “‘Privatization is not the solution’ Michigan Activists Fight for Water Justice: A six-day march from Detroit to Flint by a coalition of community organizations recently protested issues of water justice facing Michigan residents.”
- Detroit Jewish News highlights our peaceful Campus Martius demonstration for racial justice, “Miracles and Hope: Local Jews demand racial justice on Chanukah’s first night”
- R. Alpert publishes “In a Sukkah Frame of Mind” on My Jewish Detroit
If you would like to reach DJJ regarding a press feature, please click here to email our Program Associate